Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Recent work.

Well, as 2013 winds down and I look back on the projects I've worked on these past few months, I have to say that it has been a very interesting year!
Starting with the most recent, the throne and buttresses I carved out of blue foam for Toby Frouds upcoming short film called "Lessons Learned"


 close up of buttress, we incorporated some of Toby's sculpts into the piece by casting his molds with expanding foam
                                                   close up of throne.
                                    
 Close up, with more Froudian elements. The decayed relief on the "arm" of the buttress is mine while the faces are Toby's

Toby, with puppet and throne.
                                     
     I am also working on the second phase of a project with Sam Koji Hale
called "Monster of the Sky"



 Photo of puppeteers working on the sliding wall I built for "Monster Of the Sky"
Close up of wall

                                           Close up of rotating tower

This year I found myself down in California working on a couple of photo shoots. Here are a few photos of the wigs I built in Portland and altered on set from one of the campaigns that have gone public.
The finished ad, Hopefully I'll get to post the winter version soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment